Plenum 2018-11-21 Agenda/Minutes
- Present: Valentine, Fazli, Adnan, Roland
- Apologies: Bob
- (Fazli) Update on finances and filing with IRAS.
- IRAS Sep 2017: accountant has CorpPass access as at yesterday, filing immininent, due Mid Dec
- ACRA Sep 2018: due Mar 2019
- Still close to cashflow and amortised neutrality,but borderline.
- (Fazli) Update on marketing work with Graham.
- No progresss with Graham, Fazli will propose something leading up to Hackware on 11th
- Fazli ask Drenboy: Recycle/publish people of HackerspaceSG videos (or ask Mike)
- Fazli to approach potential corporate sponsors while organising GeekcampSG
- Fazli to ask Bob to run GeekcampSG HackerspaceSG village (with a view to signups!)
- (Bob) Update on new members (if any).
- one new supporter
Ruiwen's intent to step down as Director
- Discussion if any.
- Roland's plate is full.
- Valentine does not want to be a director because he does not wish to lose his founder virginity.
- Perhaps Meng would consider it.
- Bob might be open to it, but would lose employer sponsorship of his membership.
- Fazli has too many diretorships already.
Business Insurance Policy
- (Valentine/Roland) Update and discussion.
- Roland to untangle confused proposals
Electricity Supplier Alternatives
- (Valentine) Updates if any.
- Fazli to call "SUNSEAP" and start process to sign up for a 12 month contract at 20% below our current rate
- (Robert) Update on revamp.
- (Robert absent)
Code of Conduct and Grievance Procedure
- (Valentine) Update on draft.
Any Other Business
- Christmas party 14th? Ask Meng alternatively 22nd (not 15th) Valentine will enquire
- space rental: Valentine to dig up previous discussion on rationale for establishing price
- Valentine+Fazli to talk to Mike+Bpb about increasing subscription and receiving individual PINs for engineers.sg equipment access use only. Bob: is maintaining individual PINs feasible?
- 2018-12-19 20:00 (tentatively scheduled for 2nd Wednesday of every month, but subject to change depending on the schedule of key people)